Since today is the day of LOVE I decided to have a little fun fact blog. It is so amazing what LOVE will do TO you and FOR you.
So, share these fun facts and this blog with your friends.
Happy Valentine's Day to all. If you are single no worries, LOVE yourself. Buy your self something nice and love hard.
If you are in a relationship then love that person hard. Be open and honest. You can't go wrong with that. Remember why you fell in LOVE in the first place.
1. Monogamous relationships exist through out the animal kingdom. Wolves, Swans, Black vultures and who would of thought.... Termites?? With one Queen that is.
2. It only takes about 4 minutes for you to decide if you like someone.
It has to do with body language plus, the tone and speed of their voice more then what they say.
3. Gazing into your lovers eyes for 3 minutes will synchronize your heart beats. I find this one magical.
4. Falling in love has neurological effects similar to those of Cocaine.
5. On average a man will spend one year staring at women.
6. Men will say "I love you" before women on average.
7. Men who kiss their wives in the morning are said to live 5 years longer then those that don't.
8. Holding hands with a loved one can reduce pain.
9. Like sex and hunger love is biological and primitive.
10. Looking at someone you love will make your pupils dilate.
11. On average people will fall in love 7 times before they marry.
12. Cuddling triggers the same neurological reaction as taking painkillers.
Being in LOVE can also, have great health benefits.
University of Pittsburgh study found women in a good marriage has a lower risk of having cardiovascular disease then ones that are in a high-stress relationship.
According to the National Longitudinal Mortality Study which tracks over a million people since 1979, married people live longer. They have less heart attacks, lower cancer rates and even gets pneumonia less frequently then singles.
Enjoy your day of LOVE today and everyday.
Happy Valentine's Day Peeps!!