This will be great for Halloween parties or just a snack to watch some scary movies. Either way people will LOVE this recipe.
If you like this recipes please like or share this. Thank you
PUPPY CHOW MIX
• 3 Oz Semi-sweet chocolate
• 1/4 Cup Natural Peanut Butter
• 1/4 Cup Honey
• 1 1/2 Tbsp Coconut oil
• 1 tsp Vanilla extract
• 4 1/2 Cups Honey Nut Chex cereal
• 2/3 Cup Vanilla protein powder
1. In a large, microwave safe bowl melt the chocolate, peanut butter, honey and coconut oil. To do this I use 50% power and microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring between each interval, until everything is smooth and melted.
2. Stir the vanilla extract into the melted chocolate mixture, followed by the Chex cereal. Stir the cereal until each piece is well coated in chocolate.
3. Place the protein powder into a large, zip-loc bag and then scoop the cereal into the bag. Seal the bag and shake around until the protein powder evenly coats the cereal.
4. That's it! DEVOUR.